Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fireballs!

I'm definitely feeling as though it's Fireball season!  These concrete fireballs are going so fast I have to designate about twelve to fifteen hours a week making these.  I offer them in quite a few different shapes with many options for natural or colored stone or gems.  Did you know you can also order them?  I'll be putting out an order form soon to help you with that.  If you are interested in ordering, just email me and I'll be happy to give you all the information!  You can also "comment" those questions below by clicking the comment button.  If you live on the east side of Grand Rapids, Wealthy at Charles has a nice selection of my Fireballs and a few of my other art items also.

No comments:

Post a Comment