Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Here's a few photos of what you could see if you tripped and fell.




...and if you really hit hard when you land, you may not even be able to see everything clearly.

That's what I love about these photos.  The contrast between the blur and the detail makes these photo very interesting. 

Where would I hang these photos?  I think I would frame them and hang them on my bedroom wall.  I had to lay down on the ground to get these shots and I normally lay down when I sleep, so that makes sense to me.  Ok, maybe weird reasoning, but they are soft and calming so that's a good reason too. 

Really though, they could hang in most any place in your home or office.  Email me for more information if you would like a print or canvas.  Most any size is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment