Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm getting a little anxious! I sat too much yesterday and I really need to start throwing some concrete around!






Ok, maybe a few too many photos today.  But this is what happens when I sit to much.  I'm also anxious and full of healthy anticipation.

Yesterday, I unexpectedly took care of my sick grandson.  Don't get me wrong, I love watching him.  But because he wasn't feeling well I spent a lot of time in the rocking chair. 

I am also waiting for us to get started on a new home which includes my new studio.  Oh yes!  This will be wonderful, as I will have a much bigger space to create fresh new concrete art as well as continue to mix up some of my favorites.  I can hardly wait!

Anyways, this is where these new photos came from.  Last night I was so restless I went for a long walk by myself with my camera.  I felt so much better after that walk.  Here are a few of my favorites.

What new concrete art is coming?  I can't wait to share that with you.  I'll be sure to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment