Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Monday, October 3, 2011

A new day...a new week!

I was fortunate to be driving down the highway early yesterday morning as I witnessed this beautiful sunrise.  I had my camera with me because I was on my way to my daughter and son-in-laws house to help with food preparation and my new grandson.  It was his baptism day!  I actually stopped the car twice on the highway to capture this sunrise.  It was a very chilly morning and over every body of water or swampy area there was, had this heavy mist/fog hanging low to the ground.  What a beautiful sight on such a meaningful day! 

When I take time to see a moment as this, I can't help but be thankful for everything good!  How can you not see the beauty in the world.  Here are a few helpful examples for you to capture your own moments of beauty:  reflect on your family, a special friend, the changing colors of the season, your trusting pet, the sound of a bird or trickling water, or something as simple as "pure" quiet and peace at the edge of a lake or even in your home.  I challenge you to reflect for just a moment today to find that moment of beauty.  Be thankful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment