Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What can be found in a little clump of pink organic texture?


The sights and colors are very pretty this this time of year.  If only looking near the ground, a lot of the colors are now different shades brown.  As I was out walking, I spotted this clump of pink branches tucked perfectly with all that brown around it.  Clearly the flowers are mostly finished, but what is left are these branches intertwined and tangled making a beautiful composition of organic texture. 

The top photo is a macro shot of a spent flower.  Clearly, still beatuiful! 

I just love it when I find organic texture such as this.  It is abstract inspiration for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment