Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Friday, December 4, 2015

Gifting My Art for the Holidays

Well, I guess I gift wrap too!  I think they turned out quite nice!  Sometimes it's about making it easy for the customer. How would someone wrap one of my concrete hurricanes?

Whether it be concrete art, my paintings or my photography I still have some great pieces available for purchase.  These unique and one of a kind items are perfect to perk up your holiday displays both inside and outside your home and they're also perfect for that perfect gift!

Sparkle Bowls - Concrete Art

Early Sunrise - Abstract Painting

Natures Abstract - Photography

Hurricane - Concrete Art

Intentional Prayer / Learning to Listen - Abstract Painting

Glow Ball - Concrete Art


A selection of concrete

A large selection of 8" x 10" photos with a standard 11" x 14" matte ready to be framed.

Please feel free to leave comments below or email me for more information or if you would like to purchase one of these art pieces or want to come visit my studio.

Stay up to date with what's new! Click the "follow" button near the top off my blog! You can also follow me on Facebook and  Houzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment