Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Spring on the lake. The count down continues...




Yep...it won't be long and I won't have the luxury of having instant access to this beautiful lake.  These photos represent my favorite time of day here.  Early morning.  There is nothing like that first cup of coffee first thing in the morning sitting in silence for a time of meditation and prayer.  This particular morning all I could hear were birds singing and the gentle sounds of the water coming up on shore.  The warm sun coming up from the east casting shadows from the trees behind, and the sun creating a reflection on the lake to make the horizon line disappear blending the water and sky, made for a few beautiful photos this particular morning.

Enjoy your day where ever you are today.  It's going to be a beautiful one here in West Michigan!


No comments:

Post a Comment