Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I love a good storm...


I probably stood outside a bit to long last night, but I did luck out with these two photos.  I've been trying for the last several months to get a good shot of lightening.  After checking out my photos, I am so pleased with these two.  Especially the top one.  It had appeared that when taking the top photo it was way to bright to show any detail.   Was I wrong!  What a powerful beauty!  Needless to day I ran as fast as I could after I took this one.  I felt the ground shake!

My count down continues....

Did I tell you my new studio will get underway next week?  My concrete art will happen soon!  I'm so ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment