Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

A vacation = new inspiration!





Have you ever visited California?  I just came back from a vacation full of renewed inspiration.  I have been there twice before.  This time I visited the middle of the state.  This state has so much to see you would have to at least take six months to see it well.

I'm going to group my photos by subject over the next few days.  Here is the first group.  Five photo of plants gone macro.  All of them in different stages of growth. I got to say the top one is my favorite. I just love the delicate simplicity and the soft colors.  Which one is your favorite.

These photos can be purchased in most sizes.  Email me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment