Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Finally...part of the day off! Almost ready to take out the paint brush!

Well, I'm pretty sure I'll have the perfect back drop for some beautiful art!  After a busy few weeks, I've settled in.  Yesterday I was finally able to take a portion of the day off to recuperate and appreciate what I have including this amazing backdrop and view around me. 

Because I don't have access to a studio to do my concrete sculpture right now, I'll be concentrating on my painting and my photography.  Next week I plan on starting my first painting. I think I may even take progress photos each day or two and post them. I'll also continue to find those special organic photo moments for my canvases.

Wealthy at Charles has been very accommodating with my art during this transition.  They have both my paintings and photo canvases available in their store (located on Wealthy Street just west of Eastern).  I was able to provide quite a few concrete art pieces before my studio closed, so don't miss out on those also available there.

No comments:

Post a Comment