Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Monday, September 19, 2011

My concrete sculpture "Dude". His debut at Art Peers last Saturday.

Wow!  It's been a while since my last post.  A very much needed a vacation and some other events I don't need to bore you with are my excuse.  At the end of my vacation, last Saturday, I had to fit in some time to mingle with others at Wealthy at Charles for Eastown's Art Peers event.  Every year I have a great time hanging out there.  This year I sculpted "Dude"!  He definitely has a double personality (a different profile on either side).  He's just fun and as a unique water feature.  You need to stop by and see the water flow over his faces - it works perfectly.  What is really cool about this art sculpture is that it can also be placed indoors.  It doesn't splash yet it still makes that wonderful water sound. Who wouldn't need that during the upcoming months when we will again be spending so much more time indoors.

Go check him out at Wealthy at Charles!  Lenn would be very happy to fill you in on the details.  If you would like to ask me any questions, please email me or comment below.  I'll respond quickly!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. John Abery

    ReplyDelete