Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's a sunny day with lots of art do to and mixed emotions...sigh...

I just name a file 8-1, as in August 1.  Wow, I better get my act together, it's September all ready!  What a summer it has been and what an even bigger fall ahead.  I love fall the smells, the colors and the crisp air.  It makes me motivated and that is exactly what I'll need to be.  I have lots to do!!!

I finally finished my last of four big concrete planters, and another table top water fountain.  I also have three canvases to pick up.  I can't wait to see them!  All of these art pieces I'll be bringing to Wealthy at Charles tomorrow before the holiday weekend.

And as far as everything else, stay tuned.  It's been a summer full of blessings and I'll be hopefully sharing some of them in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment