Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A new concrete chunky bowl and a new concrete table fountain.


This new concrete chunky bowl throws in a few colors for fall.  Yes, I do have to think fall other wise I won't have any art ready for the new season. 

I can't keep these table top fountains in at Wealthy at Charles!  They seem to sell as fast as I can make them.  This fountain is actually oblong in shape which makes it quite unique, and of course it has a wonderful tranquil water sound guaranteed to calm your soul after a hard days work.

Look for both of these art pieces at Wealthy at Charles.  They should be in their store along with some other new pieces by this afternoon.  If you would like to order or inquire about purchasing my art (I do ship), please email me for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment