Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Another concrete chunky ball!

I just love the colors and textures in this new concrete bowl.  It even includes textures of mirrored glass pieces that will add a bit of life and shine during the daylight hours.  Add your favorite fall greenery or use it as a bird bath for a great look in your garden.  It also could be filled with fall and winter elements for your home.  Set in on a entrance table with a large thick candle to great your friends as they come for a visit.  The ideas are endless for these chunky bowls.  I'll have many more available for the upcoming season.  This particular one will be making it's way over to Wealthy at Charles next week!  If you have a custom size or shape you would like for your home, please email me with the measurements and details!

No comments:

Post a Comment