Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Two new photos as I'm waiting for the concrete to dry.


You all know I love taking photos, especially macro photos!  Photography for me is what makes my art come together.  I have two reasons for this.  The first is it helps me see and gain ideas for my art.  The other is it complements my concrete art.  There always is drying time that takes place between each step of concrete designing.  I use this time to reflect and watch and even listen for opportunities for a perfect photo.  Here are two examples of what I found a few days ago.

If you are interesting in purchasing any photos you see posted here or on my website, please contact me for prices and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment