Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A large concrete fireball tower would make a great gift for a great father!

Here are two different views of my new  fireball tower.  This fireball is full of detail!  Rocks, leaf prints, a hand print and organic texture.  It stand tall...about 36 inches.  The round concrete snuffer is perfect for a complete look for your garden or home.  Wouldn't it look great even in your entry way (inside or outside)?

It's been a busy few weeks.  I've been working on several larger concrete art pieces.  I will be setting up a new concrete water fountain and finishing my concrete fire table today.  My new fountain mixes a simple pure contemporary with an organic look and feel.  My concrete fire table is definitely contemporary.  It is smooth with clean lines and one simple leaf pattern off to the side.  I hope to have photos for you tomorrow.

I also have another fountain in the early design stage.  This one although similar to the others will have three levels for the water to flow over.  I can't wait to get that one together!

And of course I continue to keep up with the demand of my concrete fireballs.  It's a good thing I like to make these.  Everyone that comes out of the mold is so much fun to see!

If you are interested in any of my concrete pieces, please comment below or email me for information.  I'll be taking my large fireball tower over to Wealthy at Charles today, so  please go check it out!  I'm sure your father would love it!  Who doesn't love fire?

No comments:

Post a Comment