Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Monday, January 25, 2016

For the Beauty of the Earth.


Why is it we hear the bad more loudly than the good?  What is it that makes someone say the negative before saying something positive?  Why don't we remember that our cup is half full, not half empty?  We can be so caught up in what we don't have instead of what we do have, or what's fair, or who did more, etc. Why can't we just appreciate each other and live together in harmony.  Ok, I'm venting, but between all I hear going in the world, both far away and right here close to me, I'm thinking the solution is simple. Think before you speak, choose your words wisely and love each other for who they are. There is just as much good going on. We just forget to see it sometimes. This past weekend the sun finally shown for the whole day! As I ventured outside with my camera, it reminded me of all the good still out there as I viewed the "beauty of the earth" through my lenses.





Saturday’s winter beauty gave me a moment to take a deep breath and sigh with a content smile on my face. All will be good.  I'm able to see so many blessings beyond the camera.  My hope is that many of you will see the good and not the bad.  My hope is you see your cup half full in all circumstances.

If you are looking for a photo of mine , or any other art piece for your home or business contact me. Also, please feel free to leave comments below or email me for more information.

Stay up to date with what's new! Click the "follow" button near the top off my blog! You can also follow me on Facebook and  Houzz.





No comments:

Post a Comment