Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Contemporary Concrete Bird Bath! New Art Along With a Few Favorites.

Here is my newest concrete piece. I've struggled with making interesting bird baths. Although I love watching birds splashing around as they take their bath, I find that most of them are a bit boring looking.  This one that I designed has a contemporary flavor that works well in most gardens. It has a smooth bowl to hold the water with just the right amount of reflective glass to attract your favorite birds!




Don't forget about these few favorites pictured below!  I'll be bringing these back for the fall season.


The "Star of Hope". Perfect for giving as gift for someone needing a bit of hope or to celebrate!

 These Concrete Hurricane's are a beautiful addition to your dining or coffee table!

Need to cozy up a corner in your home?  
These electric small lamps will lend just enough light to do that for you.


Please feel free to leave comments below or email me for more information or if you would like to purchase one of these featured art pieces.


Stay up to date with what's new! Click the "follow" button near the top off my blog! You can also follow me on Facebook and  Houzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment