Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"Wind" - A new abstract painting!

Have you ever looked down when you were outside on a bright sunny afternoon?  If you were near a tree did you notice and see the the pattern of the shadow because of the tree?  That is how this painting began!

The pattern of the shadow was so interesting I wanted to paint the pattern.  I also wanted to tackle painting with the color yellow.  So I began!

What really happened through this process was the strong sense of movement I created.  This painting was finished when I realized the representation of what we hear as "wind" goes through the trees.

This painting will be included into my show to benefit and help bring awareness to the Alzheimer Disease
 


No comments:

Post a Comment