Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Background is just as important in a photo.


Two days ago I took my camera and went for a walk.  The sun, clouds and time of day was perfect to catch a few new photos.  When a took these the I paid special attention to the natural light and how the light not only shown on the subject, but what happened to the background.  Although you can not make out what is actually in the background I love the colors that make the image pop.

Some people may say there is nothing special about the background.  For me the  backgrounds in these two photo are a perfect example of an abstract painting.  Nature can't go wrong mixing the colors just right for any subject.

Take a look around!  Spring is the best time to see everything come alive again.  Everything is so fresh and new.

Enjoy your day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment