Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My distraction this week...

Yep...another sunset!  Yesterday I realized it is going to be so difficult to get my work done.  With this early spring weather I do not want to be inside.  I've thought about painting outside.  This won't work for my painting "The Late Stage" (the third painting painting in my Alzheimer's series).  But it will work for a few new abstracts paintings I want to complete.

It's a good thing my photography is also part of my job. This gives me the permission to spend time outside.

Yesterday was beautiful!  The light was perfect.  I'm thinking the bright light at the horizon is because the water is so cold. The sun is reflecting on the cool haze.  Am I correct?  Please let me know!  You can comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment