Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Monday, March 12, 2012

"The Late Stage" - My Alzheimer's Series Continues...

Well, I wanted this last painting in my Alzheimer's Disease series finished by last night.  It's not.

I am however well underway.  All the the first coat of color is down and most of it has a great start on the detail.  This is the favorite part of my painting process.  It's when my painting becomes alive.  It's similar to those who love to read.  When you get into a good book you want to know the end but really don't want it to end because you love the story.

This painting has been a bit of a surprise.  I really thought this one was going to go a little faster. It's actually more complicated.  I can't wait to show you the finished piece soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment