Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It was the first day of spring according to my calendar!



Ok...seriously...I am so over whelmed...in a good way.  Can this a lake of ours become even more beautiful? Yesterday, as far as I'm concerned was my first day of spring!

My day included a little art, cooking, time with my youngest, a long walk, and glass of wine with a special friend.  Everyone should spend their first day of spring this way.

Yesterday also included another beautiful sunset with many warm yellow and orange tones, and light that reflected everywhere.  Here are three photos I captured.

How am I going to concentrate on my art today with another spring day!

I hope you all will get outside even if it for a few minutes to feel some warm sun on your face.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment