Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Black and Whites On a Cozy Friday Morning.



I woke up this morning all ready to chill and linger just a little longer with a hot cup of coffee.  It had been a busy and different kind of week.  I had the priviledge of helping with the care of my sick grandson.  Although I felt so bad for him, what a special time it was sitting and cuddling with him. 

After pouring my cup of coffee and found my favorite spot on the couch looking out towards the lake.  Oh, such beauty this morning as everything was coated with fresh white snow.  I took a sip of my coffee and thought, "I need to get out there with my camera!"  The big gentle flakes were coming down and no wind. If I waited much longer I knew the wind would pick up and I would loose this quiet beautiful moment.

I've decided these particular photos present themselves best in black and white.

Now I'll sit with that cup of coffee...enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment