Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What does light and reflection have to do with my photos?



This year I'm trying to work on showing my photography with correct light.  I'm going to try to be a bit more picky as to the composition and quality of my photography.  Lighting will be and is a very important part of making my total composition beautiful.  The top and bottom show that well.  Although the lighting is not as strong in the middle photo, I think the softness of the background really compliments the torn white money plant.

I also will be very selective as to the photos I keep on file.  I'll be picking one or two each time I come back after a photo shoot.  I would love to say I'll be going out once a day for this whole year, but I'm not sure I could keep that promise.  I will say, "I'll try to come close."

No comments:

Post a Comment