Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Cold weather and sunshine made for a perfect weekend with my camera!

Reflections tangled with neutrals.

Gotta just love these two colors together!

Linen white - a fresh clean presentation for a bedroom.

Festive red - almost whimsical with the sunlight dancing in the background.

What beautiful weather we had this passed weekend!  Yes, it was chilly, but it did snow a bit and the sun was shining, so this made for perfect photo shots.  I love how the morning sunshine reflects off of color.  Saturday morning I was out for several hours trying to capture that.  We seem to think it's so "gray" out this time of year.  It's amazing how much color you can find!

Did you know I sell my prints?  I hope to have a site up soon online to make that easier for you to do. For now, let me know which one you're interested in and I'll will get back to you with all the information.  

Did you know I have several of my prints on canvas for sale at Wealthy at Charles in Grand Rapids, MI?  They make great gifts!   

No comments:

Post a Comment