Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A bunch of beautiful rain drops on your wall! Wow!

 
If you have a large open wall space and if that room has awesome windows with great lighting, these five photos would look so amazing printed large, framed or on canvas on that wall!  I'm in the process of looking for a new home and that would be what I would save these for.  I love the color and the freshness of these.  Even though these were taken on a cloudy rainy day here in Michigan, the colors are so crisp and clean.  Doesn't it just want you to put out some white linen candles around that room and light them?

If you are interested in a print of any of these in any size please email me for information and pricing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment