Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 Circles and My Art

Circles...lots of them!  I found these yesterday walking the beach.  I'm not sure what caused these shapes to form, but I like it.  I love circles!  That got me thinking on last year and one of my favorite blog conversations.  I had this conversation including many different sizes and colors I found while on my walks with my camera.  What was most fun was the fact I had my readers send me there photos of circles they found (how fun is that!).

I use circles in both my concrete art and my paintings.  In fact the painting I'm working on now has so many of them it's starting to show as great texture.  You'll have to wait to see the painting, it's almost done!



Here are a few of my favorite circle photos taken with my camera throughout this passed year!






Did you know some of my photos and my paintings can be purchased
at Wealthy at Charles in Grand Rapids, MI?  And of course you can email me for information on any art that might interest you.

Tomorrow I'll be showing you my favorite sunsets of this passed year.  How perfect is that! 
The end of a day and the end of a year!  It's been a good one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment