Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

In between concrete with some August color.



It's been so hot here in Michigan, making it really hard to sculpt concrete.  I don't have air conditioning in my little outdoor studio, so I can only get in a mornings worth of conrete work.  I do sneak outside for bits of time to find these photos full of colorful beauty that just seem to love this moist amd warm weather.

I was hoping today the humidity levels would be down, but it looks as though that may not happen until later tonight of tomorrow.  So, I'll go outside again as long as I can stand it.  I'll be finishing up some beautiful concrete bowls I have almost ready as well as another fireball coffee table. (Did you know Wealthy at Charles has one for sale right now?) 

I'll be posting my concrete bowls tomorrow so you can see them.  I'll be filling them with some very interesting plantings.  I have to thank a niece of mine for the idea!  I may have to call them the "Andrea" bowls!  For any questions, information or if you would like to make a purchase, please email me.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment