Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm busy pouring large concrete planters!


When I do these rather large projects you have to wait a bit longer to see photos of my new art.  When creating a larger concrete art piece, I usually allow a longer drying time.   There is nothing more disappointing to me when I am in a hurry and can't wait to take it out of the mold only to have it crack or break.  So these photos are what I like to show you while waiting.  I just love to take a break once in a while.  I take my cup of morning coffee and my camera and go for a walk. It's amazing to me sometimes what I can find.  Like opening my mold when creating concrete, I love it when I put the card in my computer and check out  my photos.  Sometimes I'm disappointed and other times I amazed.  

Check back!  I will be posting my concrete planters and my other new art soon! 

1 comment: