Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Beautiful but kind of gross too!




I have to admit after taking these photos I headed straight to the shower.  Although I really do think this is beautiful I was grossing out a bit checking the many different shots I took.  These four are my favorite!

I took my advice in my last blog and took some time to relax and enjoy the color, texture and patterns offered to me outside last night.  It was just what I needed after a couple of stressful days.

After I thought I was finished with some great shots I sat on my porch to reflex and enjoy the evening in silence.  As I was just sitting there my eyes were drawn to my rose bush ready to bloom I noticed there were these tiny creatures moving on the very end of a branch.  The evening sun was hitting this branch just right making the edges of these creatures and the intricacy of the plant fibers glow.  I grabbed my camera once more and these four shots show you them in detail.  These bugs appear so delicate, almost made out of glass.  The evening sun gives color of contrast to both the subject and the background.  Wow! 

Needless to say I love it when I can capture a surprise as this.  And I love it when I can show you!  If you have any comments, I would love to hear them.  If you would like more information on any of my art, you may email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment