Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sometimes simple is better!

I found this one tulip just waiting for me to take its picture.  This photo reminds me that sometimes simple is just better. You can't see the inside which when it becomes warm and sunny displays a beautiful pattern with several colors on the inside. It's one bright deep pink color with it's petals folded over each other perfectly present a perfect tulip.  The background with it's blurred fresh green hues and colors stages this one simple tulip perfectly. 

Today this photo is reminding me that I am only going to try to finish my "to do" list.  Really...will it matter if I leave those extras until tomorrow or even next week? 

I'll try to keep it simple! 

No comments:

Post a Comment