Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I like my day job so much better...























Oh my...I could barely breath for a while last night.  This room is getting a redo.  It used to be my studio and will now become a bedroom.  We have our youngest daughter moving back home for a bit following grad school (yay...she'll be graduating!), and thought it would be a great idea to give her a spot a bit more private.  Needless to say, I had to do quite a bit of patching and sanding.  Wow, what a ton of dust following the sanding.  I thought of a great idea to get all that dust out of the room though.  I opened the window, powered up the lawn blower and blew all that white dust right out the window!  I should of had my husband take a picture of that too.  Oh, well it worked and now the clean-up and painting begins.

This morning I'll be putting my concrete parts and pieces together for my two fountains.  It's my favorite part of the whole process especially when I can play with water.  I'll be posting pictures tomorrow.

Water and fire are two my most favorite things to play with, and you can have both with one of my fountains or my fireballs.  Email me for information!  

No comments:

Post a Comment