Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yesterday Morning!


Yes...I've been very busy mixing and sculpting concrete these last few weeks, but it hasn't stopped me from a few early morning walks with my camera.  I just love it when I come back and have a few minutes to check out what I might of caught.  These two photos are probably my favorite out of the bunch I took.  These tiny dew drops were balancing on top of these young chive plants just has the sun was coming up.

Ahhhhh....yes, spring is here I think.  We may have a few cooler days yet and maybe even a few early flakes of snow, but the birds and the sun are a sign we have have finally moved into a new season!

No comments:

Post a Comment