Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Some of my favorite concrete art pieces...


                
                         

It's a rainy morning and I'm busy cleaning up some book work.  I don't like book work or sitting at the computer.  I would rather be outside in mild weather sculpting concrete, shooting macro photography, or painting an abstract canvas.  Here are a few past and present art pieces that I have done.  I do like most every piece I do, but of course I have my favorites.

This year my new pieces will include a new fountain design, new fireball designs, a fire table and a new birdbath design.  Every year I like to not only improve my art but dream up new art pieces.  Stay tuned to this blog for concrete design updates for my newest art!  To do this sign up to be a "follower" and you will notified every time I update my blog.  It's easy and quick to do.  Just click the "Follow" button on the left side of this blog.  If you are interested in any of my concrete art pieces please email me for information or leave a comment below.  Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment