Remember it is me and I'm allowed a few spelling, punctuation and sentence structure errors now and then.

Monday, April 11, 2016

A Collection Of My New 2016 Abstract Paintings

I worked very hard painting this past winter and have finished these six paintings.  One of my goals was to work hard on developing a style that was identifiable to me. My hope is that when you spot a painting you may want to ask yourself if that one would be one of mine!

"Sanctuary" 36" x 36"

"Water Love" 48" x 48"

"Summer Color! 24" x 24"

"A Season of Hope" 40" x 36"

"Second Chances" 40" x 14"

"On The Other Side" 36" x 12"

I've shared this quote before but it still is so true as to why and what I love to paint. 

"My paintings are a metaphor or simile drawn from nature or common life, surprising the viewer by its vividness or strangeness, and leaving the mind in sufficient doubt about its precise meaning in order to tease your mind into active thought."

I will be painting continuously throughout the year to build my collection so I'll have many always available for those interested

If you are interested in purchasing any of these art pieces, please feel free to leave comments below or email me for more information.

Stay up to date with what's new and click the "follow" button near the top off my blog! You can also follow me on Facebook and  Houzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment